10 Best ClickUp Integrations to Automate Your Work
Projects are complex as there are many moving parts to consider. Therefore, you need a platform that allows you to assign tasks, compile and send documents, flag issues, and analyze reports all in one place.
That’s where ClickUp comes in. The platform allows you to visualize and plan projects from start to finish with highly customizable settings to make project planning much more manageable. We recommend using third-party integrations to get the absolute most out of the platform. At present, there are over 80 ClickUp integrations to choose from!
We’ve already covered ClickUp alternatives and provided a concise ClickUp review, so this article explores our top 10 picks for the best integrations that will help you complete projects on time and within budget and setup your ClickUp project management on wheels.
Types of ClickUp Integrations
Because ClickUp enables teams to manage all projects in one place, the platform is highly compatible with several applications and email services. You can use ClickUp integrations in a variety of ways:
- time tracking integrations – some ClickUp integrations allow to track the time spent on projects, those include integrations with Everhour, Toggl, Harvest, etc.
- integrations for sharing files – some ClickUp integrations are created specifically for embedding various files and giving access to storage and depositories, such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- team management integrations – they help to streamline the workflow of a project team, for example, Slack or Microsoft Teams.
- email integrations – you can use ClickUp email integrations such as Gmail and Outlook to make your communication easier.
Take a look at how ClickUp manages its integrations to enhance your productivity.
Everhour – Time Tracking
💡 By integrating Everhour with ClickUp, you can take the hassle out of time tracking. A ClickUp Everhour integration allows you to:
- Track time from inside ClickUp
- Know exactly where your team’s time is going
- Keep projects on budget and track business expenses
- Manage time off to plan project work efficiently
- Provide accurate invoices to clients
- Receive notifications to stay on track with tasks
- Spot employees at risk of burnout before it happens
- Make your workflow more efficient
Slack – Team Communication
💡 Slack is one of the most popular remote working communication tools on the market. A ClickUp Slack integration can:
- Create new tasks directly from Slack, enriched with detail and context
- Manage task due dates, priorities, and statuses
- Turn messages into tasks and comments
- Receive notifications about tasks directly to Slack channels
Microsoft Teams – Team Management
💡 If you’re a Microsoft user, you can integrate ClickUp with Teams to keep everyone in your team up to date with pending tasks. A Microsoft Teams integration allows you to:
- Rich unfurling lets your team know what you’re discussing by providing a simple link preview
- Notifications about new comments, attachments, and assignee updates directly into your Teams channel
- Attach a task into any Teams conversation to determine actions
To learn more about integrating Microsoft Teams with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Zoom – Video Meeting
💡 To make collaboration with colleagues as easy as possible, integrate ClickUp with Zoom. A ClickUp Zoom integration enables you to:
- Start a Zoom meeting within tasks using the Zoom meeting button
- Automatically join a meeting already in progress
- View recording links in your tasks
To learn more about integrating Zoom with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
GitHub – Task Management
💡 By integrating with ClickUp, GitHub users can have even more control over the DevOps lifecycle. A ClickUp GitHub integration enables you to:
- See all activity related to tasks directly in ClickUp
- Manage and link pull requests, commits, and branches to GitHub tasks
- See the history of GitHub activity for a specific task
- Receive notifications when there is new task activity
- Automatically change statuses of tasks directly from GitHub
- Available for different integrations as well, for example, for GitHub time tracking
To learn more about integrating GitHub with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Google Calendar – Time Management
💡 Google Calendar ClickUp integration allows you to have a better grasp of the project process. It can help you to:
- Streamline your team’s work
- Organize projects in a time-efficient way
- Manage your team’s timelines and deadlines
- Sync up an update change between the two
To learn more about integrating Google Calendar with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Google Drive – Storage
💡 Integrating with Google Drive allows you to make the most of the world’s most popular cloud storage system. For example, a ClickUp Google Drive integration allows you to:
- Attach files to tasks
- Browse your Google Drive documents without leaving the platform
- Create Google files without leaving the ClickUp platform
- Link one cloud storage account per team
To learn more about integrating Google Drive with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
YouTube – Embedding Videos
💡 Integrating ClickUp with YouTube allows you to do more with video links. A ClickUp YouTube integration allows you to:
- Share interactive items from other platforms in ClickUp
- Resize your embed
- Embed YouTube links into task descriptions
To learn more about integrating Youtube with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Gmail – Email Management
💡 We recommend integrating ClickUp with your Gmail account if you’re a G Suite user. You can do this by installing the ClickUp chrome extension to manage several project management tools at once. A ClickUp Gmail integration allows you to:
- Create new tasks
- Track time
- Take screenshots
- Attach emails
- Save notes
- Clip websites so you can come back to them at any time
- Even track time inside Gmail
To learn more about integrating Gmail with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Outlook – Email & Task Synchronization
💡 If you’re an Outlook user, you can quickly and easily transform emails into actionable tasks when integrating with ClickUp. A ClickUp Outlook integration enables you to:
- Turn actionable emails into tasks
- Attach full HTML emails to any of your outstanding ClickUp tasks
- Create brand new tasks without ever leaving Outlook
To learn more about integrating Outlook with ClickUp, please visit the ClickUp support portal.
Supercharge ClickUp with Everhour
Say goodbye to tab switching by integrating ClickUp and Everhour. Instead, estimate tasks, set budgets, customize reports, and keep track of time without ever leaving the ClickUp interface!
Setup is straightforward, as there is no manual project setup required. Because time tracking controls appear inside the ClickUp interface, employees don’t need to spend hours learning how the system works. Additionally, Everhour shows the actual time spent versus the time estimate beside task titles, meaning you can quickly and easily gauge progress.
Time tracking is only the beginning – Everhour also facilitates flexible and straightforward billing and budgeting, allowing your organization to avoid debt and boost revenue. In addition, task management is a breeze thanks to Everhour’s project planning capabilities, where you can manage tasks, use sections and tags, copy templates, set time estimates, archive projects, and more.