How Shifts Can Help Your Business:
Simplify the process of creating and managing schedules for your team, ensuring that the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Add as many employees as you want (invite later).
- Organize everyone in groups (job type, department, location, etc).
- Create schedule from scratch or copy.
- Avoid schedule conflicts with availability and time off features.
- Include important notes for the respective days.
- Use custom fields to separately add specific details to each shift.
- Create and assign tasks. Ensure all essential responsibilities are met during each shift.
Mobile clock-in and clock-out
Employees use their mobile phones to view their schedule and track working hours.
Attendance and payroll
Timesheets for all employees are aggregated in one centralized place. An admin can view data for any employee and any period of time, make changes and leave notes.