Last updated: Mar 31, 2016
As you will see in the Policy, we only use the information collected to improve our services for our users. If after reviewing the Policy you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everhour maintains reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. This helps to ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and those you provide with authorized access.
We will share your personal information with third parties ONLY in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the nature of the distributed network that is the Internet, and Software by Demand, Inc. (an authorized reseller of Everhour software developed by Weavora Consulting LLC) is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from data gathered by unauthorized access to our Services from hacking, social engineering, or otherwise circumventing our security measures.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Information we collect
Information you provide to us: When you register for and use Everhour, you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your name, billing and mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information. We use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
Information from your use of Services: This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using the Services.
Cookies: When you use Everhour, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Services may not work properly.
Web Beacons: Our third party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter emails. With web beacons, our third party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third party partners to improve our services.
How we use your information
- To create your account.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide customer support.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To send newsletters.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our Services and our products.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the link located within our emails.
How we share and disclosure your personal information
While we never share your personal information with nonaffiliated companies, we may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share information with service providers who provide necessary services to Everhour and to strategic partners who help us market Everhour - for instance to send out newsletters or to process payments.
- To provide customer support.
- When we have your permission to share your information.
- When we have given you prior notice that the information will be shared.
- When we are required by law, or legal process to disclose that information – such as a valid court order or a valid subpoena. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a valid governmental request.
- To enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users.
- If a transfer of your information is required under the terms of a reorganization, merger, or sale of the company.
- When we determine that information is aggregate information or other information that does not identify you.
Public information and third parties
Everhour Blog: We have public blog on our Website. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your personal information appears on our blogs and if you would like to remove it, you can send your request to email@example.com In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We publish customer testimonials on our website, which may contain personal information. We obtain consent to post the customer’s name along with their testimonial. To request the removal of your personal information from a testimonial, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting and updating information
If you are our customer and would like to access or delete information that you provided, you may do this by signing in to Everhour and making the change or by emailing us at email@example.com We will respond to your request within 14 days. We may decline to process unreasonable requests or requests that are not otherwise required by local law.
We retain your information and data that we process on your behalf as long as your account is active, as needed to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes.
We have no direct relationship with third parties with whom our users may interact using the Services. Any such party who would like to amend or delete data which may be stored in the Services should direct his or her request to the applicable Everhour user acting as the “data controller” for such information.
Any such party who no longer wishes to be contacted by a Everhour user, should contact that Everhour user directly.
Updates to this Privacy
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to Everhour blog, our social profiles or by email.