Everhour + Xero: turn timesheets into invoices in secs
Benefit from using Everhour even more in connection with great Xero accounting.
Track time you and your team spend on tasks and projects, immediately export billable hours to Xero and send beautiful invoices. You’ll enjoy how smooth and fast the process is.
Connect with your Xero account in seconds
To enable export to Xero right from Everhour, you simply:
- Go to Reports > Your Organization > Invoicing with Xero
- Click “Authorize”
You need to log in to your Xero account for authorizing Everhour access. Once it’s done, you’re all set to create invoices.
Export billable hours to Xero
- Select a date range
- Choose the client you need
- Select an account
- Pick a data aggregation type that fits best
- Set an hourly rate
- Click “Create Invoice”
Voila! A new invoice draft will be saved under your Xero account. Go to Xero to add final changes and send you invoice any time.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
Other integrations include: