Write For Us: Guest Contributor Guidelines
❗️❗️❗️Dear Contributors, Starting November 29, 2021 Everhour will stop accepting guest post requests, requests sent before that date will be processed normally❗️❗️❗️
Here at Everhour, we offer a platform to express your knowledge and expertise to promote yourself or your business. We are looking for insightful, actionable, expert-written content that will be of genuine value to our audience.
If you are looking to highlight your expertise, share your knowledge, or showcase your outstanding writing skills, you’ve come to the right place! As a gratitude for your contribution, we will be happy to include ONE dofollow link to your product, business, or personal blog in the post, if we feel that it’s in line with our values (more on that and how to submit below).
Important: Please do NOT contact us about paid posts or sponsored posts. We will neither pay nor accept any form of compensation for posting on our blog. We will only publish quality content of genuine value, showcasing your knowledge and expertise in the subject we’ve discussed and agreed on.
Topics that will be considered
- Time management, time tracking, personal productivity
- Project management, remote work
- Team management, team collaboration, and communication
- HR, payroll, and personal finances
Other ideas are always welcome as long as they are of interest to our audience. Please do a site search and get familiar with the content we have previously published, then come up with a few topic ideas and pitch them to us using the details below!
Below are some basic requirements that your post will have to meet in order to be considered. We will expect:
- 100% original content. We do not accept spun articles, plagiarized work, and texts that are already published on other websites, including your own website.
- Useful, interesting, actionable content. We are focused on providing great content, and will not publish generic articles full of filler language, stating the obvious, and high-level fluff.
- Text that reflects the writing style of our blog. As a part of your research, we expect that you get familiar with our brand tone and writing style.
- Post optimized for the primary keyword (in the title, headers, and body text). We will help you determine the primary keyword in the process of reviewing your pitch.
- Length. The guest post must have a minimum word count of 1800-2000 words.
Note that we will not be able to publish your post if it does not meet ALL of the above requirements. Our audience trusts us, and we must ensure the highest quality content.